Hey, are you looking to download Jio TV for PC? And want to enjoy Jio TV on your pc screen?
Then you are in the right place because here I share how you can download Jio TV on your pc. So just continue with this article.
But before we start I want to share some details on Jio TV. If you don’t know what is Jio TV then read this guide or you can skip this part.
So let’s discuss what is Jio TV?
JioTV is an android app where you can stream movies and TV channels. This app is developed by Jio Telecom.
In this app currently, you can stream 350+ channels and 50+ of those are in HD. Also, many features are available in this app.
Features like you can bookmark all your favorite channels in this app, you can set a reminder to remind your show or movies.
And yes the main thing is this app is completely free for Jio users.
If you have Jio sim card and internet then you can enjoy Jio tv without paying any money to your operator.
I think now you know what is Jio TV? So let’s get started our step by step process to download Jio TV for pc.
Jio TV For PC Free Download (Windows XP/7/8/10)
Before we start I want to clarify that there is not an official app of Jio TV is available on the windows store.
But don’t worry here is a method which helps you to run Jio TV for pc.
The method is that you can us Jio TV on your PC on any android emulator.
Here I discuss step by step process to install Jio TV on your pc with an android emulator.
So follow this process and Let’s get started.
- First, you need to download any good android emulator on your pc. I recommend you Bluestacks as an android emulator.
- So if you want to use Bluestacks then below is download link or if you want to install another emulator then download it. (In this zip file you will get all required apps.)
- Once you download your android emulator (Buestacks) then install this app on your pc.
- Now open that android emulator (Bluestacks) app in your pc and log in with Gmail account to start this app.
- Once you logged in then you can see the play store icon on the dashboard so click on that and open it.
- Now once you open it click on the search bar and search ‘Jio TV’ in that search bar.
- On the next step find the official one click on install and download Jio TV on your android emulator.
- Once the jio tv installed on your pc then close the play store and you will find the app icon the dashboard.
And Done! Now you can watch jio tv on your pc with the android emulator.
Now some of you might be getting the errors with the play store so for those below is another way follow that one.
Install this app with jio tv apk file
Follow below step by step process to download install this app on your pc with the apk file.
- First we need the apk file so you can copy it from your mobile or you can download it from below file.
- Once you download it then open your android emulator and click on the three dots as shown in the below image.
- Now select the apk file that you download from the below link and click on the open button.
- And it will automatically install this app on your pc during the installation the app icon looks blur.
- But once the jio tv install completely on your pc then the of the app become clear. And you can start using this app on your pc.
This is the complete process to download this app for PC. And now you can enjoy your favorite channels, movies, and shows in your PC (On the Big Screen 😊).
Once you download this app just double-click on this app and install the app in your android emulator.
And you can use Jio TV on PC.
Now let’s discuss the second method to use Jio TV on your PC.
Watch Jio TV Online on your windows or mac (Official Website)
If you don’t want to go with this method then here is the simple and alternative way to enjoy this app on your PC.
Just follow these steps:
- First, visit the official website of Jio TV.
- Now login with you Jio username and password. If you have not account then create a new account with your Jio
- Once you logged in with your Jio username and password after you can enjoy Jio TV on your PC.
Note: You can only stream Jio TV with the Jio internet so keep in mind.
In last if you like this article then share it with your friends. And if have you any questions or are you getting any errors then just dropped a comment below.
Have a nice day 😊.
In our previous article we discussed how you can use tubemate on pc so you can read that one if you want.